Ask me where I go tonight, 問我今天去哪裡,

I go back to today last year. 我回到去年的今天。

Me and you had to make each other happier, 我們讓彼此開心,

now there's hope with everything. 現在一切都有了希望。

* It's hard enough to feel the world as it is, and hold on anything.
   感覺世界和把握任何事物都有其難度。

   Without these quiet times you've brought round here.
   你來這裡讓安靜的時刻消失。

I'm Gonna have to run away, 我想逃離

i'm sure that i belong some other place. 我確信我屬於其他地方。

I've seen another side of all i've seen 我所看過另一面

it keeps me wondering where my family is. 讓我疑惑我的家庭在哪裡?

Repeat *

@Now i miss you 現在我想念你

  Now i want you 現在我要你

#But i can't have you但是我無法擁有你

  Even when your here 甚至你在這裡的時候.

Suppose i have to take you with me,

broken mind i'd rather leave you here.
假如我們在一起會讓我心碎,我寧願離開你

To forget everything you've seen and known erase every idea.
遺忘所有你曾看過,然後移除所有知道的想法

And you walk up in the street, 當你走在街上,

and hold my hand and smile. 握住我的手微笑。

Well i won't be taken in, 我不會接受,

cus i know how it turns out. 因為我知道結束了。

And it takes me back to these quiet times coming round here.
這讓我回到圍繞這裡安靜的時光

You're not coming back 你沒回來

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 vajen2768 的頭像
    vajen2768

    VAJEN

    vajen2768 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()